Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm on Rockstar Finance!

Well, my net worth is, at least.  J. Money, one of my favorite personal finance bloggers, has listed my net worth on his Rockstar Finance site, alongside other bloggers' net worth.  I highly recommend you check out that site, along with Budgets Are Sexy.  Lots of good stuff on both of those sites.

Check out my net worth, along with other bloggers' net worth here: http://rockstarfinance.com/blogger-net-worths/.

My net worth is the lowest of all the bloggers on that list, but this motivates me even more to make some serious progress in reducing my debt!!  And hopefully I can inspire others who have negative net worths due to high levels of debt that it can be done!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment