Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Update on My Work Situation

Hello my lovely readers!  Did you miss me?

First off, apologies for the absence.  I haven't been blogging the past few weeks because (1) I was stressed about work and was attempting to find a new job; and (2) I took a quick trip to NYC to meet with my consulting client.

Second, I HAVE GOOD NEWS IN THE JOB DEPARTMENT!!!!  After some back and forth, I ended up getting transferred to a new department at work, so looks like I won't lose my job in the foreseeable future.  Woohooo!  :)

I'm so happy it turned out this way.  I hate updating my resume, writing cover letters, and spending tons of time on trying to find a new job, especially when you feel like you need a new job ASAP.  That pressure really does not help things!

Anyway, I will keep you guys updated on my debt repayment progress, although July was a really difficult month in terms of income and payments on my loans.  Hopefully I can get back on track starting in August.

Let's do this!



{gif via}

No comments:

Post a Comment