Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Open a New Capital One 360 Account by July 3rd and Score Some Cash!

I hope you all are enjoying the summer beaches and sunshine!

In celebration of the upcoming long weekend and 4th of July, Capital One 360 is offering some extra bonus cash if you sign up for a new account with them!

Here's what you need to do to score your bonus cash:
  1. Open a no-fee 360 Savings® account between June 30th and July 3rd (with a deposit of$500 or more).
  2. Snag a $76 bonus and start earning interest
What are you waiting for?  Go ahead and sign up now and get your bonus money!

What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?  My boyfriend and I are staying local, spending time with friends and family, BBQing, drinking lemonade (which may or may not be spiked! ;), and generally relaxing.  I can't wait!  :)

{Note: this post contains my referral link.  If you sign up through my link, I will also receive some cash.  It's a win-win!}

No comments:

Post a Comment