Monday, May 12, 2014

Get Rewards for Saving Money and Paying Off Debt with Save Up!

I recently learned about Save Up and wanted to share it with you.

Basically, you enter your account information, as you would on Mint.com, and you earn credits for each dollar you save or use to pay off debt.  With those credits, you can play to win prizes, such as cash, money for paying off student loans, money to pay off credit cards, money for a vacation, etc.  They even have a $2 million jackpot right now and the lucky winner of that contest will be chosen on June 1st.  Here's a write up about the site in the NY Times.

I just signed up for it this past weekend.  It's free to use.  I figured I don't have much to lose.  I received over 1000 credits just by inputting my account information and playing around on the site (your numbers may be different, as I'm still trying to figure out how all those credits accrued!).

Save Up seems like a great way to reward people for being financially responsible by saving money and paying off debt, which I thought would be of interest to my lovely readers.  Check it out and let me know what you think!

{*Disclaimer: If you sign up through the links in this post, I may receive credits/ plays on the site.}


No comments:

Post a Comment